Repatriate Michael Campbell Campaign
Today Final Submissions will be heard in Lithuania‘s appeal court concluding this phase of Michael Campbell’s legal affairs.
The Judge is likely to deliberate for 2 weeks from today, after which time he will either decide to extend Michael’s sentence or leave it as it is 12 years.
Then Two things may occur;
1.) The appeal verdict will conclude all domestic legal affairs permitting clear Repatriation to an Irish Prison.
2.) The British / Lithuanian Prosecutor will appeal the Judges decision. This would mean another period of up to 2 years of legal wrangling; all of it for the sole purpose of preventing a Repatriation order.
With the work we have done we really see a positive outcome possible.
At this point we thank each and every person who brought us to this stage. All of us in the Repatriate Michael Campbell Campaign Group have been humbled by the support received thus far.
The petitions, writings, Council motions letters, pickets, protests, publications, rallies, boards, leaflets all of it has led to this day.
Now we wait and we pray that we have done enough to Bring Him Home.
- Letter to send to Lithuanian Consulates to Repatriate Micheal Campbell (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Helpful Addresses To Help Support The Repatriation Of Michael Campbell. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Repatration Campaign welcomes Council move (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Michael Campbell and the EU Presidency: Lithuanian hypocrisy !!!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- I am only One. But still I am One. I can do something. Bring him Home. The Michael Campbell Petition. Please Please sign (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Repatriate Michael Campbell (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- IRSP Calls for Repatriation of Michael Campbell (saoirsesf.wordpress.com)