For everyone who disagrees with me on this issue or that:
1- I respect your opinion but I don’t think that you understood the reason why we have a revolution in the first place,, and it is to SAY WHAT WE WANT WITHOUT FEARING ANYONE. WE SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER’S OPINION WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT!! I am not defending anyone but whether I want to quote Bush or McCain, i think i am entitled to ! And will continue to speak up and say my opinion even if it is liked or not. We live in the 21 century.
2- Be sure that will not allow anyone to hijack this revolution, even if it was one of the field activists themselves. Syrians are fully aware of this! We are not going to substitute a tyrant with another.
3- The killing did not stop for 14 months so far, and in fact a massacre happened yesterday in Khan Shaykhon. DID YOU HEAR ANYONE SAY ANYTHING? 14 MONTHS AND WE ARE IN OUR SECOND YEAR. SO PLEASE DON’T ATTACK ANYONE FOR SPEAKING WHAT’S ON THEIR MIND.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : We are all Hamza Alkhateeb
- Military action in Syria only under U.N., says France (thehindu.com)
- Syria’s doctors risk danger to help wounded (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Syrian Regime Ups Ante With Tanks, Artillery (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- US Senator John McCain calls for air strikes on Syria (telegraph.co.uk)
- You: Arabs urge UN action amid fears of civil war in Syria (nation.com.pk)
You must be logged in to post a comment.