🇮🇪 ☕️ 🧦 https://t.co/qHny1AJsDz— Rob McDowall FRSA (@robmcd85) June 13, 2022
Tag: International law
This is odious language. There are no “vexatious prosecutions” in this jurisdiction. In the context of current talks!!!
Relatives 4 Justice
This is odious language. There are no “vexatious prosecutions” in this jurisdiction. In the context of current talks
must clarify to families tonight if this is his Gov policy or will this Gov meet its legal obligations to families under international law?
Transparent goal setting in public office is important. You pay my wages; here’s the priorities
7:28 PM · Jan 3, 2020Twitter for iPhone
With many thanks to: Johnny Mercer for the original posting on Twitter
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT OUT AND SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE REPUTATION OF MICHAEL CAMPBELL
Mary Larkin K > Repatriate Michael Campbell Campaign
Please help Repatriate Michael Campbell every signature helps to pave his way home to Ireland…………Please sign, post on your site, forward to others……. YOU do make a difference http://www.change.org/petitions/bring-him-home-support-the-repatriation-of-michael-campbell-to-ireland
The conditions Michael is being held under is a complete breach of his human rights under international law !!!
- Victims’ Families: ‘Scrap Het’ !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Taiwan repatriates South Korean crime suspect (wantchinatimes.com)
- Bring Him Home – Repatriate Michael Campbell (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Free Michael Campbell – Send a Letter to Show Your Support Tal32 (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- The “Pardon Edward Snowden” Petition is Exploding with Signatures…Sign Here (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- Larkin wants to help the Mavs get Howard (sportsblogs.star-telegram.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.