“On humanitarian terms alone she should be moved to an outside hospital, never mind the fact that her continued imprisonment damages public confidence in the justice system.”
Mr McCartney said he had pressed the justice minister for the hospital transfer.
Meanwhile, Pat Ramsey met with the Secretary of State, Owen Paterson, to talk about Ms Price’s case. “In what was, at times, a heated exchange, we sought to question the Secretary of State about the rationale for the continued detention of Marian Price,” he said.
WITH MANY THANKS TO : BELFAST TELEGRAPH.
- Marian Price should be released now: MLAs (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- New Legal Bid Being Prepared to Get Release for 57 – Year – Old Marian Price ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- If you are against injustice and stand up for human rights please come along to this March and demand the immediate release of Marian Price. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- United Nations Medic to Examine Price !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Terror Cgarges Against Four Republicans to Be “Resurrected” ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Two grey and green boats carrying 2 patrols of up to 16 men in camouflage gear all carrying assault rifles and back packs got off the boats close to crum castle in the Newtownbutler area , local farmers confirmed that the 2 patrols left the boats and moved off into surrounding areas for up to an hour then returned and left.
We have all been feed the lies that the British Army have left the occupied 6 counties but it is now becoming more apparent that the british army are coming out of there covert roles and openly patrolling local area as seen in derry this week and now in rural co fermanagh!!!
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Fermanaghcavan Csm
- Ministry of Defence deny British Army foot patrol claims (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- £600,000 price tag for Fermanagh island (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Davy Hyland – “British Army haven’t gone away you know” (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Tests due after Lough body find (bbc.co.uk)
- Community in shock after suspicious death of woman (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
Breakaway IRA group Oglaigh na hEireann (ONH) has said it has recovered intelligence on the PSNI and British Army in the North from a mobile phone dropped by a member of the PSNI during an arrest operation.
The ONH revealed the find in a coded telephone call to a Belfast newsroom this week. Among the files recovered from the phone were details of Crown force operations, as well as photographs of PSNI members and soldiers.
Using a recognised codeword, ONH said it had “gleaned whatever information needed” from the phone which a spokesperson said had been in the group’s possession “for over a year”.
The spokesperson added: ‘ONH will continue to exploit weaknesses where we find them.’
The revelation comes a month after a British soldier had a narrow escape from an ONH attack following a separate breach of Crown force security.
The PSNI has now told at least 13 of its members that their personal details were in the hands of ONH.
A number of embarrasing photographs were subsequently published in the press, including one of a PSNI member on regular patrol wearing paramilitary combat fatigues; and another of two PSNI men sitting on the thrones in the Throne Room at Hillsborough Castle, beneath the queen’s coat of arms.
Mr Hussey said: “No police officer should carry a mobile phone with them whilst on duty.”
- Dissidents get PSNI woman’s phone (bbc.co.uk)
- PSNI base targeted in south Armagh (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Dissidents’ booby-trap bomb bid to kill soldier – Belfast Telegraph (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Ruc/psni Silence Over Film Set Nightmare ( Double Standerds) (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Ruc/psni Brutality Must End – Psni-ruc Whats the Diference – Different Name But Same Game (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)