Cumann Sean MacEachaidh
Having abandoned the pledge to secure a 32 County Democratic Socialist Republic in pursuit of imperialist acceptance and parochial prestige you condemned the generations next to sectarian division.
By propagating the myth the Good Friday Agreement had the ability to deliver a United Ireland and refusing to concede that you had accepted the Union with Britain as the legitimate constitutional position you condemned the generations next to sectarian division.
Attempting to conceal your acceptance of the Union with Britain and thus your evolution in to a Unionist party you have engaged in a process of sectarian jesting with equally vile and contemptible Politicians from other Unionist parties. You have used symbolism to portray a Republican image and and secure Loyalist Reaction. You have done so to maintain an appropriate level of inter-communal mistrust and violence which is required to maintain the sectarian pact between the British War machine it’s Loyalist proxies and Constitutional Nationalism. In doing so you condemned the generations next to sectarian division.
On Monday morning Little children will make their way to school, their uniforms and little shoes but one week old and for some the ribbons in their hair still a novelty. They will be completely oblivious to the Red Hand Defenders threat that hangs over their heads.
We won’t because in all you have done you have done nothing but condemn the generations next to sectarian division.
- Loyalist ‘Military’ Threat to Pupils (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Ruc/loyalist and British Paramilitary Collision in South Derry in the Occupied Six Counties of the North of Ireland (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Publicans Told: Don’t Serve Catholics !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Reinventing the wheel of sectarianism (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Five Groups to Protest Against Dissident Republican Parade (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Comment: Further unrest in Northern Ireland (scotsman.com)
- Resist British Rule in Ireland – Freedom Struggle in Ireland (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- 619 – Is Ulster Doomed? Scenarios for Repartition (bigthink.com)