REMEMBERING PLASTIC BULLET VICTIM, HARRY DUFFY.
Father-of-seven Henry Duffy from the Creggan area of Derry was killed after being hit in the head and chest at point-blank range by plastic bullets fired by soldiers on May 22 1981.
His death came during serious rioting throughout the Bogside following the death of Derry hunger striker Patsy O’Hara.
There is no existing photo of Harry. RIP
- Oglach Peatsai O hEadhra (Patsy O’Hara) 11 July 1957 – 21 May1981 (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Explanation of the Bog Side Murals (lovetravelnamaste.com)
- #Thatcher: Ten Children Dead (sluggerotoole.com)
- The Reason for Hunger Strikes-from Northern Ireland to Guantanamo (intellihub.com)
- Robert Hamill – Murdered – 27 April 1997 (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Opaque and Dangerously Unaccountable : the Verdict on Mi5 Five Years on !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Psni/ruc Cherry-picking in It’s Approach to Loyalism ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)