Marian Price should be released now: MLAs
“On humanitarian terms alone she should be moved to an outside hospital, never mind the fact that her continued imprisonment damages public confidence in the justice system.”
Mr McCartney said he had pressed the justice minister for the hospital transfer.
Meanwhile, Pat Ramsey met with the Secretary of State, Owen Paterson, to talk about Ms Price’s case. “In what was, at times, a heated exchange, we sought to question the Secretary of State about the rationale for the continued detention of Marian Price,” he said.
WITH MANY THANKS TO : BELFAST TELEGRAPH.
- Marian Price should be released now: MLAs (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- New Legal Bid Being Prepared to Get Release for 57 – Year – Old Marian Price ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- If you are against injustice and stand up for human rights please come along to this March and demand the immediate release of Marian Price. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- United Nations Medic to Examine Price !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Terror Cgarges Against Four Republicans to Be “Resurrected” ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 23, 2012, in FREE MARIAN PRICE and tagged Belfast Telegraph, belfasttelegraph, David Ford, Government, Marian Price, Member of the Legislative Assembly, Owen Paterson, Pat Ramsey, Politics, Raymond McCartney, Secretary of State, Sinn Féin, undefined. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.