Roe 4 POWs on 24 hour lockup since Easter Saturday
It appears that the sectarian regime in control within Maghaberry gaol are adopting this as a punitive measure in response to the wearing of Easter lilies by the POWs.
Lilies will be worn by the POWs until 12am on the 11th April.
The IRPWA condemn the defacto punishment adopted by this outdated regime which proves,if proof were necessary, that parity of esteem is non existent in either the British gaol or the British statelet and the remembrance of Irish patriot dead will not be tolerated by either.
- Maghaberry. Continuity Ira Pows Easter Statement 2012 (thefivedemands.org)
- R.N.U. (Irish Socialist-Republican Political Lobby Group) (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Prison Service, Psni and Nhs Staff Play Games With Seriously Ill Republican Prisoner (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Cumann na Saoirse Naisiunta Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Family & Friends Bellaghy, have organised a white-line picket in support of the prisoners on protest in Maghaberry. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 10, 2012, in BEIR BUA - LIAM LYNCH/PATSY DUFFY CUMMANN DERRY32CSM and tagged continuity ira, Dirty protest, Easter, easter lilies, HOLIDAY, Maghaberry, Politics, Prison, Prisoner of war, Republican, republican prisoner, Roe. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.