Dunville Park, Falls Road, Belfast.
The annual Irish Republican Socialist Movement’s 1916 Rising Commemoration will be held on 8th April, Easter Sunday in Belfast. Members and supporters are asked to assemble outside Dunville Park, Falls Road at 11am.
Departing from Dunville Park to Milltown Cemetery at 1…1.30am sharp! For further details or requests for inclusion of wreaths, please contact the Irish Republican Socialist Party’s national headquarters at Costello House, 392b Falls Road, Belfast or your local IRSP representative.
Honour Ireland’s dead, wear an Easter Lilly!
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Public event · By Belfast Irsp
- Easter – Remember, Reflect, Recommit (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- RNU National Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- 1916 Easter Rising Commemoration, Enniskillen. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Cumann na Saoirse Naisiunta Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “IRSM Easter Commemoration – Easter Sunday, Belfast”