IRSM Easter Commemoration – Easter Sunday, Belfast
Posted by seachranaidhe1
Dunville Park, Falls Road, Belfast.
The annual Irish Republican Socialist Movement’s 1916 Rising Commemoration will be held on 8th April, Easter Sunday in Belfast. Members and supporters are asked to assemble outside Dunville Park, Falls Road at 11am.
Departing from Dunville Park to Milltown Cemetery at 1…1.30am sharp! For further details or requests for inclusion of wreaths, please contact the Irish Republican Socialist Party’s national headquarters at Costello House, 392b Falls Road, Belfast or your local IRSP representative.
Honour Ireland’s dead, wear an Easter Lilly!
- Easter – Remember, Reflect, Recommit (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- RNU National Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- 1916 Easter Rising Commemoration, Enniskillen. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Cumann na Saoirse Naisiunta Easter Commemoration (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
About seachranaidhe1About Me I studied for six months training and became certified in Exam 070-271 in May 2010 and shortly after that became certifed in Exam 070-272. I scored highly in both Exams and hope to upgrade my path to M.C.S.A. ( Server Administrator ) in the near future.I also hold Level 2 Qualifications in three subjects Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Spreedsheets. I have also expereance with Web Design using Microsoft Front-Page.
Posted on April 5, 2012, in IRSP - INLA - RSYM. and tagged Belfast, Easter, Easter Rising, Falls Road, Falls Road Belfast, Irish Republican Socialist Party, Milltown Cemetery, Politics, socialists. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.