THE GLOBAL MARCH TO JERUSALEM FRIDAY 30/03/2012 – THE LAND OF PALESTINE DAY !
embassies to draw attention to the discrimination of Palestiniansin Jerusalem and make a constructive effort to end the occupation through peaceful means.East Jerusalem is my family’s ancestral homeand I have many cousins who still live there today.I wish I could go to this! FREE PALESTINE!
~ Nader Jalajel
- Global March to Jerusalem: denying Jewish rights and history (gm2j.co)
- If I forget thee O Jerusalem (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Muslim and non-Muslim to join Jerusalem solidarity (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Israeli military armored vehicle rams Palestinian bus injuring at least 19 passengers (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Christian leaders: Israeli ambassador ‘masks reality’ (altahrir.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 20, 2012, in IRISH AND PALESTINEN STRUGGLE and tagged altahrir, Gaza, Human rights, Israel, israeli embassies, Jerusalem, Land Day, Middle East, Muslim, Palestine, Palestine Land Day, Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Palestinian people, Politics, Religion, Warfare and Conflict. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.