CELTIC STATEMENT ON FIRST MINISTER’S COMMENTS:
“This is simply not true. In a series of interviews given just 3 days ago, we made it abundantly clear that Celtic has a well defined strategy and a business plan independent of the fortunes of any other c…lub. That remains absolutely the case”.
“The predicament of Rangers is clearly a serious and complex matter with a whole range of possible outcomes.
“However, we are extremely well qualified to make our own position clear and have no wish to see that being misrepresented for political reasons ”
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Stephen McCormack
- ‘Financial indiscretions’ not reason for Rangers titles – ex-Celtic defender Stubbs (tribalfootball.com)
- Goal: Is Dissolving Scotland’s Old Firm a Possibility? (goal.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Celtic don’t need a strong Rangers, says Neil Lennon (telegraph.co.uk)
- With Or Without You…… (garryjbmacinnes.com)
- Celtic FC – Official Facebook Page of Celtic Football Club (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 16, 2012, in CELTIC FC and tagged Business plan, Celtic, Celtic FC, Celtic Football Club, first minister, Glasgow, Neil Lennon, nytimes, Old Firm, predicament, Rangers, Rangers FC, Scottish Premier League, tribalfootball. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.