British Security Forces harass Scottish and English solidarity with Irish Republican Prisoners
The Glasgow Defence Campaign is reproducing a statement from members of the 32 County Sovereignty Movement (32CSM) based in Britain, The Gaughan/Stagg Cumann, following the mass detention of their members at English and Scottish ports on the evening of 27 and morning of 28 May 2012. The GDC sends it solidarity to the comrades and would like to state our opposition to this harassment, the ongoing abuse and imprisonment of Irish Republicans, such as Marian Price, and indeed the British Imperialist occupation of the North of Ireland itself.
- RIRA plan for more violence (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Free the Irish Marian Price (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- The British Army ! They Have’nt Gone Away ” Yeah Know ” !! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Benefit for Irish Republican Political Prisoners (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Eamon Mc Cann Interview on Marian Price with radio free eireann (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Posted on June 6, 2012, in 32 CSM IN DEFENCE OF THE NATION and tagged 32 County Sovereignty Movement, Britain, british imperialist, county sovereignty movement, England, Ireland, irish pow, Irish republicanism, Marian Price, Northern Ireland, Politics, Prisoner of war, Republican, Republican Prisoners, Scotland. Bookmark the permalink. 11 Comments.