Man arrested in connection to RAAD vigilante attacks
Police say the 56-year-old was arrested earlier today (Friday).
“A number of items have been seized for specialist examination including a quantity of suspected Firearms, believed to be similar to those used in attacks in the city,” a PSNI spokeswoman says
WITH MANY THANKS TO : DERRY JOURNAL
- Republican vigilante violence forces over 200 young men to flee Derry (guardian.co.uk)
- Vigilante gang RAAD: exiles can return… but on our terms (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Why a mother took her teenage son to be shot by vigilante terrorists Republican Action Against Drugs (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Go to anger classes or get shot’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Letters: Vigilante attacks that are spreading fear in parts of Derry (guardian.co.uk)
Posted on June 2, 2012, in EXPOSING THE TRUTH IN ULSTER and tagged Creggan Derry, Derry, media, Police Service of Northern Ireland, Politics, RAAD, Republican Action Against Drugs, Vigilante, War on Terrorism, Warfare and Conflict. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.