IRA CLAIM GUN ATTACK IN FERMANAGH
|In a statement issued to the fermanagh based impartial reporter newspaper on thursday 23/2/12 the South Fermanagh Brigade of the Irish Republican Army claimed there volunteers carried out a gun attack on a house in the Newtownbutlerarea.In a call to the newspaper a man alleging to be from the IRA claimed two volunteers armed with AK47 Assault riflescarried out the gun attack at approximately 8pm on tuesday night.The spokesperson for the group stated the reason for the attack was because of the ongoing harrassment and intimidation of Republicanfamilies in Fermanagh and in particular the Newtownbutler area, were there have been a number of raids.The caller went on to say that our message to the PSNI is that if they continue with there deliberate harrassment and victimisation of Republican families we have no other option than to target the families belonging to them stated the caller.
- Wee Willie ” Sorry” for Outburst After a Tricolour Makes Him See Red ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- RIRA plan for more violence (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Sas Soldier Made Up Account of Attack,ira Inquest Told …. (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Huge drugs haul just a ‘drop in the ocean’ (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Keeping Price in Jail Poses Greater Threat !!! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 19, 2012, in EXPOSING THE TRUTH IN ULSTER and tagged AK-47, gun attack, Impartial Reporter, IRA, Irish Republican Army, Newtownbutler, Northern Ireland, Politics, PSNI, Republican, Terrorism. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.