Parents shocked as priest shows pornographic image
Father Martin McVeigh was about to host an advisory Powerpoint presentation for parents on the subject of their children’s imminent Holy Communion event last week but instead displayed shocking gay porn scenes.
It is believed among the 26 parents present, there was also an eight-year-old child at the meeting which came to a halt after the shocking images were shown. School Principal, Sean Devlin is said to have contacted the Armagh Archdiocese to inform them of the unpleasant event while the PSNI are investigating the incident but say on the basis of the evidence available, no crime had been committed.
Fr McVeigh said he was co-operating with police and that he had no knowledge of the offending material. Speaking to the Ulster Herald, Fr McVeigh said: “I don’t know how it happened but I know what happened. There are people making innuendoes who weren’t even there but in this day and age these stories grow.”
WITH MANY THANKS TO : BELFAST TELEGRAPH.
- PA trial: Priests struggled with ‘sexual sobriety’ (goerie.com)
- Priest Does His Duty or… (mensadomini.wordpress.com)
- Priest Who Denied Communion to Lesbian at Mother’s Funeral Suspended (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Priest: Found porn, lewd letter to boy in rectory (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Vatican: Irish Catholic Trainee Priests Must Attend Child Protection Classes (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 31, 2012, in EXPOSING THE TRUTH IN ULSTER and tagged Archbishop, Barbara Johnson, Cardinal Sean Brady, Catholic Church, Eucharist, Holy Communion, Priest, Religion, Seán Brady, Ulster Herald. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.